Part of Mahasukha’s mission is to provide useful tools, wisdom and practices to help you fulfill your spiritual path. From meal prayers to in-depth course materials, discover a wealth of resources to start or deepen your personal practice.
- Courses Mahasukha Center offers a wide range of ongoing courses for spiritually-minded people to enrich their lives. The Middle Way Courses (MWC) draw upon the seminal texts of Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism and Christianity to reveal the universal nature of the spiritual path. For the deep investigation of the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism, take a look at […] Read more
- Practice Materials Senior Teacher Rick Blue discusses how to start or deepen your spiritual practice in this teaching entitled, “Dharma 101: Books, Bowls and Sacred Scrolls.” The Book: This guide provides a simple practice for essentially learning from your mistakes and successes throughout each day. Six times a day you check in to see how well you’re […] Read more
- Image Gallery View our entire image gallery of Mahasukha events, group retreats and happiness in Picasa. 2013 Annual Festival of Bliss shown below: Read more
- Links Fellow Middle Way Centers Diamond Heart: Reno, Nevada Wisdom’s Heart: Cape Ann, Massachusetts Diamond Heart Dharma: Nashville, Tennessee Inner Jewel Dharma: Austin, Texas Heart of Wisdom: Melbourne, Australia Three Jewels: Singapore Other Online Resources www.lamamarut.org: Official website for Lama Marut www.siddha-songs.com: Spiritual and Yoga teachings, plus podcasts and meditations by Cindy Lee www.awakeningjournal.org: Quarterly […] Read more
- Dharma Flicks If you’re thinking of renting a movie and would like some ideas for great films infused with the Dharma, here’s a list with reviews from a Buddhist point of view. The movie reviews including popular hits, independent favorites and international award-winners were generously provided by Michael Parry with suggestions from fellow movie fans. Read more
- Retreat Venues The following are a list of retreat center venues by location in southern California for personal retreats. Los Angeles Encino – Holy Spirit Retreat Center. Food provided. 818.784.4515 Malibu – Serra Retreat Center. Food provided. (310)-456-6631 Pacific Palisades – Aldersgate Retreat Center. 310-454-6699 Rancho Palos Verdes – Mary & Joseph Retreat Center. Food provided. 310-377-4867 […] Read more